- SUPER SOLID: the right side of the bathroom storage adopt thicker design, the hole can be placed shower head and bidet sprayer, square tray can be placed bath and skin care products, which ensure convenient for you bathing.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: the fence is made of brass through high standard plating. The main body of the shower shelf is high quality ABS material. Its high-strength screw is to ensure its stability and does not shake.
- EASY LIFE: the biggest purpose of the shower rack is to facilitate your life and it easy to install. If you have any questions on the installation, please refer to the following installation guide or consulting customer service. Please Note: For round shower rod only, not for square. Please note: Make sure the shower rod and the wall are at least 3.4 cm apart before, it can be used.
- HEALTHY USE: the bath caddy uses removable panel with hollow design, ventilated and breathable, hook can be linked to bathing balls, which is to effectively prevent the formation of bacteria caused by water.
- RISE-FALL FREELY DESIGN: the bathroom shower caddy is suitable for diameter 19mm to 25mm shower tube by adjusting the tightness of the bottom screw, rise-fall freely design allows the rack to adjust its height according to your bath needs, comfortable and practical.
THIS SHOWER CADDY CAN MAKE YOUR BATH MORE CONVENIENT AND COMFORTABLE AND IT LOOKS SIMPLE BUT VERY USEFUL. IT DESERVES YOU!!
Bathroom Storage Features:
-This bathroom organizer is brand new with high quality.
-Shower shelf is super solid and useful.
-The shower basket can make you bathroom looks tidier.
-shower storage can release much space.
-It's easy to remove, clean and re-use.
-It can be stalled easily.
Material: ABS + brass
Surface: Chrome finish
Size: 30.5 * 12.5*6.5cm
1* bathroom caddy suit for 19mm - 25mm
1* double hook suit for 23.5mm~25mm
Installation guide: (for reference)
1. Split the solid parts behind the rack.
2. Place the rack in the appropriate height of the shower rail.
3. Secure the rack by pressing the connector from the bottom down.
4. Use a screwdriver to tighten the screw on the bottom.