- Bloomsbury Mill
- QUALITY ANTI RUST DESIGN: Stylish and practical Bloomsbury Mill soap dish that provides a perfect display solution for all around the home.
- EXTRA STRONG SUCTION: Please note that WILL ONLY FIX TO SMOOTH, NON POROUS surfaces such as ceramic tiles, glass, acrylic, steel and mirrored. No drilling / tools / assembly required - quick installation.
- 100% SUCTION GUARANTEE: If the installation instructions are followed then this unit will fix to right surface. If you are not happy with the product then please contact us for an unconditional 30 day refund.
- SMART CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from durable steel wire that has been specially coated for an anti-rust chrome finish. The unique vacuum lock and screw system ensures that it is simple to adjust and can be re-positioned easily.
- MEASUREMENTS: 13cm (Length) x 12.5cm (Width) x 5cm (Height).
About Bloomsbury Mill
At Bloomsbury Mill, our focus is on producing a range of quality products and bespoke designs for modern living. Quality materials, production and service are at the heart of everything that we do.
Quality Bathroom Range
Longevity and durability are at the core of our bathroom storage range. All of our multipurpose storage units have been treated in an anti-rust finish and are highly resistant to corrosion and damage. Our recently developed range of shower caddies also include the very latest suction technology to provide maximum flexibility and an easy "no drill" installation.
IMPORTANT FIXING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Please note that these units have been specifically designed to affix to non-porous, smooth and flat surfaces such as plastic, glass, ceramic tiles and mirrored surfaces. These units will not affix to porous or uneven surfaces such as wood, granite, mosaic, wallpaper, natural stone and any painted or uneven surface. The suction pad cannot also be fitted over grout lines or mosaic patterns. If these instructions are followed and a compatible surface has been selected then the unit will be form an extra strong suction hold. This product has been tested and manufactured to the highest global standards of manufacturing and provides superior suction technology. A simple, quick test to determine the capability of the technology is to affix to a window or glass surface.
See installation diagram for detailed instructions.
1.After choosing a compatible surface, clean surface with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
2.Remove protective film from suction pad.
3.Hold the unit into the desired position and then firmly push the silver rim of the suction pad against the surface.
4.Twist the handle clockwise until tight. The unit should then feel secure and firmly affixed to the surface.