- USE SADDLE SOAP WITH BICK 4: For best results make sure to follow up Bickmore Saddle Soap with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner after all the soap has been removed.
- KEEPS LEATHER SOFT AND LOOKING GREAT: Bickmore Saddle Soap softens and preserves smooth finished leathers.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to make all Bickmore Saddle Soap in the United States of America.
- CLEANS AWAY DIRT, GRIME AND SALT STAINS: Formulated with lanolin and neatsfoot oil for added moisturizing and superb cleaning.
- NOT JUST FOR SADDLES: Use Saddle Soap to clean horse tack, leather boots, leather shoes, and even other outdoor leather products such as baseball gloves.
Bickmore Saddle Soap will work on saddles, headstalls, bridles, reins, tie-downs, and any other horse tack. Saddle soap is also great for leather boots, leather shoes, and even outdoor leather products such as baseball gloves.
Always check for colorfast prior to using. Use a clean, slightly damp, napped cloth (not a sponge) to apply the soap. Make sure to keep soap suds to a minimum. Rub the cloth over the soiled areas. Remove any excess soap with a clean cloth. Always follow up this process with Bick 4 to rehydrate leather for optimal care. Do not use on suede, roughout or napped leathers.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction at all times. If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.