- Flow cosmetics
- Vegan and NOT tested on animals.
- Natural soap for HAIR and BODY. Simple, natural and effective product.
- Quality from the nordic. Carefully made in small baches in Finland.
- Our Rhassoul Clay soap is specially formulated FOR SENSITIVE SKIN and FOR PROBLEMATIC SKIN. Can also be used for facial skin thanks to it's mild formula.
- All natural product. Real soap made with organic vegetable oils. Unscented and gentle. Paraben free. PEG free. Sulphate free.
Gentle soap for hair and body. Can also be used for facial skin thanks to it's mild formula. Our Rhassoul Clay soap is specially formulated for sensitive skin and for problematic skin. Try this soap if you have atopic eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin of you are suffering from dandruff. The soap is unscented so it is a good option if you have allergies or you just don't like scented products. This mild soap is also exellent for children.Rhassoul clay is known for its ability to treat different skin problems. This clay, also widely used in spa treatments, is rich in minerals and it's deep cleansing. In addition to the clay, this soap contains also mineral rich Himalayan salt, which combined with Rhassoul clay could be the perfect mix for treating skin and scalp problems.Try our Rhassoul clay soap for:-atopic eczema skin-psoriasis-dandruffWhy Flow Rhassoul Clay soap?-pure vegetable oil soap without sulphates and harsh detergents-environmentally friendly-a little goes a long way-no plastic wasteHow to use for hair:Rub the bar gently to wet hair to produce plenty of lather. If lather doesn't form well, rinse the hair a little and repeat lathering. Use warm water because it will enhance the cleansing performance of the soap. Remember to apply lather also to the tips of hair.When you start using soap based products for hair, your hair can feel sticky or oily at first. This reaction will usually fade after 1-10 washes. You can reduce the stickiness by using Flow Hair Rinse as a conditioner.