- Elfa Pharm Cosmetics
- Free from Parabens, Artificial Colouring, SLS, SLE
- can help to remove build-up and unclog the follicles, allowing hair strands to plump up and grow in more thickly
- Helps to regulate sebaceous glands, strengthen the hair follicles and works against hair loss.
- Regular use helps ensure that hair is healthy, hydrated, flexible and shiny.
- Contains extract from the root of ginseng
The shampoo contains extract from the root of ginseng, which regulates sebaceous glands, strengthens the hair follicles and works against hair loss. Each hair from root to ends becomes healthier, silkier and full of natural light. Regular use of the shampoo helps ensure that hair is healthy, hydrated, flexible and shiny. Though not scientifically proven, ginseng shampoo reportedly stimulates circulation in the scalp, increasing the flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients to the hair follicles there. It is can help to remove build-up and unclog the follicles, allowing hair strands to plump up and grow in more thickly. Those with thinning hair or irritated scalps may benefit from using ginseng shampoo. Elfa Pharm products are not tested on animals, do not contain raw materials tested on animals or those that could cause suffering to animals. Following EU Regulation 1223/2009, in force from 11 July 2013, all Elfa Pharm cosmetics are certified according to the new safety assessment and have been notified to the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP). Country of production: Poland