- Clear to pale yellow, hazy liquid
- Castile Soap offers a natural, deep cleansing soap made from a blend of high quality, nutrient rich vegetable oils. Castile Soap is a popular choice with vegetarians and vegans as it contains no animal fats.
- Castile Soap is extremely versatile, it can be used in place of other soaps such as hand/body wash or as a substitute for shampoo. Can be used straight from the bottle as a fragrance free wash or you can add a few drops of your favourite essential oils to create a personalised fragranced soap.
- 100% natural Castile Soap. Certified organic by the Soil Association.
- As a natural soap, our Organic Liquid Castile Soap contains no sodium lauryl sulphate and is fragrance free.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly.
Our ready to use, Organic Liquid Castile Soap is an excellent choice if you're looking for an all natural alternative to soap. Our Castile Soap is derived from high quality, nutrient rich Sunflower and Coconut oil. Being vegan friendly, SLS and chemical free, it is good for you and good for the environment.
Our Castile Soap makes a fantastic alternative to commercial shampoo. It is beautifully cleansing yet super gentle so that it doesn't strip the oil from the hair or leave it dry.
The history of Castile Soap is believed to have originated from the traditional soap makers of the ancient Syrian city of Aleppo, who handmade hard soaps using laurel oil. It is said that the Crusaders brought Aleppo soap back to Europe in the 11th century and since laurel oil wasn't available in that part of the world, they replaced it with Olive Oil in the Castile region of Spain and Castile Soap was born. Today's Castile Soaps are made using vegetable oils such as Olive, Coconut, Sunflower, Palm and many others.
What's in a number?br>Organic Liquid Castile Soap is just one product within our extensive 'Made by You' range. All our 'Made by You' products have an individual number that's unique to them. We developed this numbering system to help you navigate your way around making your own a little easier ... need an essential oil? These all start with a 1, need a butter or a wax? These start with a 3. Beauty by numbers has never been easier and by making your own it's not only fun but you can be confident in the products you are using knowing exactly what you are putting on your skin. Bath bombs, body butters, face scrubs, the sky is the limit and we've got you covered.