- ACCESSORIES&AFTER-SALE: 100g Goat milk soap for shaving; Shaving Stand: Hang shaving brush to maintain brush hair, lathering shaving foam in the 2 layers shaving mug; Lifetime Quality Guarantee!
- TECHNOLOGY: Handcrafted production,every brush hair need to go through 25 working procedures, absolute pure badger hair, with wonderful shape and no shedding, no terrible smell,design with natural solid manchurian ash wood handle.
- TIPS: Recommend thoroughly rinse the shaving brush, shake and hang it to dry. The longevity of a quality badger hair shaving brush is directly related to the care and respect it is given.
- PURPOSE: Perfect for who like traditional wet shaving, great gift idea for your father, husband, boyfriend or for any wet shavers looking for a fabulous combination.
- CHARACTER: Badger hair(fuzz part) is silky, soft and firm, as water absorbing and heat retention capability, works well with all shaving soap and all foams, gels or creams, perfect for thick, glossy lathering, easy to clean, and fairly quick to dry.
Simple, fast, fashionable shaving, make your life exquisite from face! Lifetime Quality Guarantee! Note: Please pay attention to check the items detail sizes before ordering, and email us when you have any problem : ) Shaving Mug Innner Diameter: approx. 82mm/3.2 inch Brush Size(Hair/Handle): approx. 5/5cm-1.97/1.97 inch Brush Diameter of Handle Knot/Bottom: approx. 2.7/3.5cm-1.1/1.38 inch Package Includes: 1 x Badger Shaving Brush 1 x Shaving Holder 1 x Shaving Cup 1 x Shaving Soap 1 x Package Box How to shave: 1.Soak the shaving brush by warm water 2.Hot compress your face to moisturize, and soften the root of beard 3.Use shaving brush circling painting much foam of shaving soap/ foam on your beard 4.Shaving your beard according to the texture firstly, then reverse direction, from sparse to dense part, so that the dense part would soften more longer 5.Wash your face, cleanse the shaving brush by warm water and dry it on the shaving holder naturally to ensure longevity Instructions for use: 1. Wash the brush well with warm water after use. 2. Never keep the brush wet for long. 3. Do not use strong disinfectants or detergents - water is sufficient.